Boughton are excited to announce the official launch of EcoGro, a new collaborative partnership between two established and successful companies who share the ethics, passion and capability for natural, sustainable products, that deliver superior performance & environmental excellence.
The partnership’s first new product SuperSoil will be launched at the Landscape show, 18th to 19th September on stand F21. SuperSoil is an enhanced natural topsoil with outstanding characteristics and performance.
Boughton Loam Ltd, an acknowledged specialist and market leading supplier of topsoil, specialist loams and landscaping products, have partnering with Indigro Ltd, a prominent agricultural consultancy based around a team of highly knowledgeable and motivated independent agronomists, to produce SuperSoil.
Below are some of the key features of SuperSoil:
- Quality Assured – 100% natural ingredients + 100% traceability
- Environmental Excellence – 100% Natural, Green, Eco Friendly & Sustainable
- Compliant – Meets current BS3882 standards but delivers superior performance
- Nutrition – significantly increased nutritional content, retention & output
- Water Dynamics – absorbs, retains and releases moisture in a controlled and efficient manner
- Carbon Friendly – captures and absorbs carbon from the atmosphere
- Physical Properties – balanced, consistent, workable and durable texture
- Biological Activity – increased biological profile and performance
Its an exciting time to be in the world of soil and building a sustainable future. Visit EcoGro at stand F21 to discuss in detail how SuperSoil could provide your projects with an enhanced environmental and performance centric profile.
More information can be found here: www.ecogro.uk.com